Reaching the summit, feast your eyes on the breathtaking scenery at an altitude of over 2,200m – the highest point of the exclusive skiing region of Hochoetz/Kühtai – and feel liberating exhilaration. Perfect snow conditions from December to the end of April, from the best-groomed pistes, the finest powder snow to glimmering firn – your skiing experience centred around our hotel in the Ötz Valley will remain unforgettable. 24 modern slopes and lifts with 84 kilometres of pistes ensure pure alpine variety. Skiing in the Hochoetz/Kühtai region is skiing pleasure without compromise. Regardless of whether you are a novice, professional, freestyler, racer or leisurely cross-country skier: skiing in in the Ötz Valley is an unrivalled experience.
Skiing highlights in Habicher Hof:
- Gondola lift – 8 minutes from Oetz to the skiing resort of Hochoetz
- Ski bus system– travel hassle-free from the hotel to the lift station and back; the bus departs every 15 minutes.
- A full day’s childcare is available each day
- A modern ski depot in the mountain station – this enables you to arrive at the ski resort from the hotel in your outdoor shoes.
- In the lower terminus you will find our partner, the “Oetz/Hochoetz“ skiing school. The Fischer family would be pleased to offer you advice about skis, ski footwear, snowboards etc.
Kühtai – alpine events between 2,020m and 2,520m.
Kühtai – the highest and most unusual skiing centre in Austria is located at an altitude of over 2,020m. It guarantees an unrivalled range of pistes, intense emotions, thrills and captivating mountain panoramas. Let yourself be enthralled by this extraordinary skiing region. Beautiful stop-off points and fabulous sun terraces add the finishing touch to unique skiing pleasures. We look forward to seeing you in Kühtai Dorfstadl, right in the middle of Kühtai!
New this upcoming winter season 2018/19: the ÖTZTAL SUPER SKI PASS!
It has long been known that the Ötztal – the longest side valley in Tyrol – guarantees a skiing experience par excellence. To enable our guests to explore the different facets of winter in the Ötztal, we now offer the ÖTZTAL SUPER SKI PASS. It provides the perfect solution, including access to all ski resorts in the valley: Hochoetz-Kühtai, Niederthai, Gries bei Längenfeld, Sölden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, and Vent. 356 kilometres of perfectly groomed piste and 90 ski lifts await. Experience the entire Ötztal with one ski pass!