Added extras for more fun and experiences. The Ötztal Premium Card is the ideal companion to your action-packed holiday in the Ötz Valley. From the moment you arrive, you can enjoy the many advantages of using the Ötztal Premium Card. And best of all: the card offering many discounts is available to you as our hotel guest absolutely free of charge! Book with us – the only Ötztal Premium Card partner hotel in Oetz.
Experience the richness of the alpine world and use the mountain railways and public transport at no cost to you. Discover the many attractions and panoramas in the Ötz Valley with guided hiking and mountain biking tours and cool off in the region’s swimming pools. Therme Längenfeld thermal baths offer pure relaxation and is also included. Lie back and enjoy your stay. You have found a strong partner in us.
One for all: the Ötztal Premium Card.
Water fun and extreme sports adventures with guaranteed thrills for the whole family can only be found in Area 47 and the legendary Aqua Dome – whose unusual attractions can be discovered completely free of charge with your personal Ötztal Premium Card. So, you fancy some time out from your outdoor adventures? Then, visit one of our many museums, perhaps the famous Ötzidorf? As a guest in our hotel in the Ötz Valley these highlights are available to you completely free of.
- Entry to Tyrol’s Thermal Aqua Dome
- Entry to Area 47 – Water area
- Use of the summer mountain railways
- Guided hiking excursions
- Free cycle hire – 860 km of cycle routes throughout the valley
- Free use of public transport
- Entry to the 4 swimming pools and 2 bathing lakes
- Entry to the leisure arena in Sölden
- Entry to 3 museums including the legendary Ötzidorf
- Mini-golf- & pitch and putt course
- Entry to the Ötz Valley Funpark
- A varied range of leisure activities
- And much more
- NEW from 2013: If staying for more than 10 nights, you will receive 2 entrance passes to the Aqua Dome and 2 entrance passes to Area 47 and in the period from 06/03/2017 to 06/14/2017 and from 10/02/2017 to 10/08/2017 (regardless of length of stay)